Popular Posts

Saturday, May 17, 2014

why you-tubing is hard with Emery

Youtube's more metallic than ever

a few weeks after my mom did the you tube post i got a you tube channel. took forever to find channel art, made a couple videos(edited out deaths) and typed them in to see how they looked.(Just so you know my videos are on video games so if you or your children want to see them there will be a link). I typed it in and saw there was a bunch of videos on the same game! (donkey kong tropical freeze). it was impossible for someone to find it!. i thought of sending a link to my friends but they never check it. so i watched some ideas on getting your channel known and found out to use social media. checking my channel i saw on history a bunch of nail polish vlogs my mom watches! not knowing what to do i go to dad to see if he can share the channel on his twitter. the next day he said yes. I went to my mom to see if i could do this post. if you haven't figured it out she said yes. going back to the channel i figured out how to delete videos on history. then saw I had 4 subscribers! I thanked the ones with non-hidden channels and told my parents. making this i think of doing a sneak peak of best buy's E3 nintendo if the camera doesn't shake to much. also to make a channel trailer and  series on mario kart 8. i hope you enjoyed this!

here's the link to the channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt0qDmg1BRTmQnE2CClQg-w

Jackie's comments. Wait a minute. He erased my videos on history? I'm not sure what that means, but he'll tell me. Yep, Emery's been busy this past week--he gets up around 5:30 a.m., figures out what he's going to capture, yells at us (we're still trying to sleep) to stay out of the living room because he's recording, and then he does his thing. All without my help. 

But, I didn't realize that half his plan included researching a marketing strategy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment