The Fury is 681 pages long;
I’m on page 366. I will probably finish and post my review tomorrow, but right
now I have to get back to the scene where mobs of people are trying to kill our
leading characters.
Reflections on various topics relating to school, education, and extracurricular activities from a mom with a PhD in education. Occasional commentary from her son and husband.
Popular Posts
-
So, I’m at my fifth conference for this year. It’s my absolute favorite—The ALAN Conference. (ALAN stands for the Assem...
-
Did you know Lifetime has a website called Lifetime Moms ? Okay, yes, I watch Dance Moms and have started watching...
-
Reality Boy by A. S. King (2013) I’ve read one other book by A. S. King and I loved it. Everybody Sees the Ants m...
-
Okay, let’s get one thing straight. The book is always, always better than the movie. Now, some great movies have been inspi...
-
“I know a bank where the wild thyme blows.” Okay, Ludwig, I’m going to give your book, “ How to Teach your Children S...
-
First, grad students can be wonderful resources for information. They may not recognize it yet, but they really do have the lu...
-
An updated version of the video game walkthrough--the wiki page. Thank you contributors. A student in my class referred...
-
It’s been a while since I’ve dipped into my ALAN box, and I’ve read several books since the last one I read as part of my “...
-
Emery finished the second Suzuki Book today and earn his second trophy for violin. One of my favorite parts of being...
-
Our view from the Sheraton Hotel-Times Square The front desk staff were marvelous So, last weekend we spent two days in Ne...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment